Monday 2 September 2013

Coming soon...

It's all very exciting here at Bs-Bamboo this week!

After plenty of discussions with our friends over in China, we're pleased to announce that we'll be adding bamboo planters and birdhouses to our stock range towards the end of this year.

The planters, made from our popular bamboo slats, look like being simply stunning - we've had to order extra just to cover orders already placed by our staff!

The birdhouses are something we've been talking about for a while; I have several prototypes on my windowsill so it's it's very exciting to think that they'll be available for sale relatively soon.

I don't have any photographs or prices yet, but I think I can say with confidence that they'll be a welcome addition to any garden.

Watch this space - I'll be back with more info as soon as I have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment